History of installations across the globe:
Hydrotech has been specified worldwide by leading architects, engineers and owners on all types of horizontal and vertical structures including plazas, parking decks, planters, tunnels, bridges, mud slabs, foundation walls and roofs. The core of an unbeatable more than 50 year track record is Monolithic Membrane 6125®, which is applied in a 6.0 mm thick assembly.
- Worldwide representation, agents, distributors and trained installers
- A possible technical start-up assistance
- Canadian network for technical review of project details and specifications
- Coordination of materials and equipment to project locations
- Specifications available in multiple languages
- 10 - years material warranty available to owner.
- ISO 9001-2008
- CAN/CGSB 37.50-M89 (Canadian General Standards Board)
- Applicable ASTM Test Methods (American Society for Testing and Materials)
- BBA Approval (British Board of Agrément)
- CE (European Conformity)
- UL Class A Classification (Underwriter Laboratories)
- UL Recycled Content Claim Validation
- FM Approval (Factory Mutual)
- REACH compliant
For further information, contact American Hydrotech, Inc.'s International Office at 519-878-1675 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hydrotech is always looking to strengthen our global marketing position by adding international sales agents and distributors. A few opportunities are available in selected countries. Please contact us for further information.