History of installations across the globe...
Hydrotech has been specified worldwide by leading architects, engineers and owners on all types of critical waterproofing and roofing applications including plazas, parking decks, planters, tunnels, bridges, mud slabs, foundation walls and Protected Membrane Roof (PMR) assemblies and vegetated roofs. With more than two billion square feet of MM6125® installed on projects in over 80 countries, Hydrotech is recognized as the leader in the waterproofing industry. At the core of an unbeatable 50+ year track record is Monolithic Membrane 6125® (with 40% recycled content) and Monolithic Membrane 6125®EU (with 40% recycled content) for REACH compliant applications.
- Worldwide representation, agents, distributors and trained installers;
- Technical start-up assistance on every project;
- Network for technical review of project details and specifications;
- Coordination of materials and equipment to project locations;
- Specifications available in multiple languages;
- 10 - year material warranty available to owner.
Monolithic Membrane 6125 worldwide approvals...
- Manufactured under ISO 9001-2015
- BBA Approval (British Board of Agrément)
- ETA/CE Mark
- UL Class A Classification (Underwriter Laboratories)
- UL Recycled Content Claim Validation
- China Product Approval - Jin Chai
- Poland Product Approval - ITB
- REACH compliant
For further information, contact American Hydrotech, Inc.'s International Office at 519-878-1675 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hydrotech is always looking to strengthen our global marketing position by adding international sales agents and distributors. A few opportunities are available in selected countries. Please contact us for further information.